Provide CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Single Enrol||Group Enrol|
Learn CPR from the lifesaving expert, Surf Life Saving SA/NT. We offer public CPR courses that will give participants vital lifesaving skills. You could help save the life of someone close to you one day and become a real lifesaver. All our courses delivered are Nationally Accredited.
The CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) course delivers the essential principals, knowledge and skills to maintain breathing and circulation in any emergency situation on adults, children and infants.
Course candidates should be a minimum of 10 years old.
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Three hours of face to face training and assessment
- Casualty assessment
- Emergency action principals - D.R.S.A.B.C.D
- External cardiac compressions (CPR)
- One and two operator Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation rates and techniques
- Procedure for placing a patient in the recovery position